1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me please????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by angelina456, Apr 11, 2012.

1. angelina456

angelina456 Lurker

okay i am new here so bare with me.
    Last night i was on the phone it got really hot (keep in my i had NO problems before this), and rebooted twice.

Well i then had a bootloop problem after where it kept rebooting itself and i couldn't even check my messages or anything before it started up again :/

well NOW, if i keep it plugged it it will stay on and working. Works fine i can check my messages, FB, ect.

Once i unplug it, it reboots itself and when it turns on it has 5% battery.

What is going on here? Could the overheating from the other night could of messed up the battery??

Taking it back isn't an option. I am wondering if buying a new battery for it will help? =/ i want to be on it without having it on the charger.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. huy_lonewolf

huy_lonewolf Well-Known Member

It is probably a battery problem, but you should take your phone to HTC Service center to be extra sure.

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

Verizon will let you try one of their batteries for free for a while if you head to a corporate store.

4. mike01

mike01 Lurker

Looks like the battery problem. Buy a new battery ans see what happens (and it's a good idea to have a spare battery anyway...)

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews