• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help me please!!!

Redneck2009

Lurker
Apr 29, 2012
Ok yesterday my ultra started acting weird... I'm not sure how it actually started because the phone was in my pocket but when I plugged my phone in to charge it didn't do it's normal beep and it caught my attention so I looked at my phone and the charging battery icon was not showing it was charging, well I unplugged t and tried again still nothing, I got a phone call that lasted a few minutesand when it ended I noticed it had infact charged up 2 percent so I just let it sit there to see what would happen. Needless to say it did infact charge like it was supposed to despite not beeping when plugged in and no charging indicator light or led charging indicator light... Left it on charger for about 2 hours and it bowed as blue that it was charged and the battery was full on the phone too. When I took it off still no beep and the blue charged light stayed on.... For over an hour.... And when I looked it was still claiming 100% charge level. I knew that wasn't right so I turned it off and back on. Now it was reading 68% and the charging led notif. Light was on and when I got onto the main screen it said charging and thE battery was going up and down as if it was actually charging despite not being plugged in. So I tried taking out the battery and put it back in. Didn't help... I even let the phone completely die on its own and recharged it completely and that's not working! What's going on!? Please help!

So it is something that has gone wrong and needs repair?

Yup just give them a call at 1-800-726-7864 tell them the problem, make sure they have your correct address and then Rep will email you a prepaid shipping label all you have to do is go a ups store by a box there and drop it off. if your phone is rooted i would highly suggest that you odin back to stock before sending the phone off to them.

Upvote 0
well samsung will take your phone for a few weeks, you will have to find urself a temp phone for that period...thats the problem with these non GSM carriers....u can only use a boost temp phone....
may not help much....but have u tried resetting the phone? worth a try since u will be sending it in.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones