• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help me please.

mvoxoxo

Lurker
May 22, 2012
I rooted my Samsung Intercept 2.2 today, just so I can change the font of everything in the phone. I picked a font, but I didnt like it so well, so I found a better font & after the font installs its supposed to reboot the phone. well, my phone was frozen for about an hour. so i just took the battery out & my phone wont go bast the samsung logo. it vibrates like it does when an app crashes ... somebody please help me.

I rooted my Samsung Intercept 2.2 today, just so I can change the font of everything in the phone. I picked a font, but I didnt like it so well, so I found a better font & after the font installs its supposed to reboot the phone. well, my phone was frozen for about an hour. so i just took the battery out & my phone wont go bast the samsung logo. it vibrates like it does when an app crashes ... somebody please help me.

Sounds like you may not have recovery cm01? If so you need to flash it swupgrade style.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones