• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help me Please!!!

owanef

Mar 16, 2012
I had a samsung admire and it was both rooted with a custom rom. i didnt pay my bill for about 2 months, so it got disconnected. i ended up selling to a friend and he got it connected. But he saying that the 3g is not working. Can anyone tell me what the problem is. The rom that is installed on the phone is the Oa2.3.6 Rom. This rom also had a MMS fix, i hope thats not causing the problem. Link to the rom is... http://androidforums.com/admire-all...2-3-20-final-ext4-rfs-updated-09-23-12-a.html

THANXX FOR ANY HELP GIVEN

Try this re flash O.a. b4 u reboot go n2 mounts and storage(n cwm),n mount system n data then flash da mms fix I once done reboot after media scan completes go n2 settings>wireless /networks>mobile networks n make sure its on automatic then go n2 apn backup/restore and restore the Metropcs apns da 3g signal will disappeared for a couple of seconds but wen it komes back u shood b n bizness dat always worked for me try it.:eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones