1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help me please :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lukewb, Jan 11, 2015.

1. lukewb

lukewb Lurker

hello everyone,
    i have a htc one m8 does any one know why the htc wont play music through the USB ? help please

2. Fonzig

Fonzig Member

We need a bit more than that.

Are you trying to play music on your phone via sd card?
    Are you trying to play music on your phone via USB stick in host mode?
    Are you trying to play music through USB to your PC?

You need to explain yourself a little more, then we can try & help :)

3. lukewb

lukewb Lurker

sorry , i am trying to play music through the media play on the phone i think the songs are the SD card and my car and van has a USB slot to play it in and it don't work it says that i have to change the setting and sync and connect but it charges my phone and that's it ?

4. lukewb

lukewb Lurker

i all so tried a Aux Lead but it is playing a song what is different to what i clicked on ? help me please

5. dautley

dautley Android Expert

I have a 2013 Nissan, it is only compatible with iPod through USB, but I can play songs through bluetooth. I suggest you consult your vehicles owner manual to see what it is suppose to be compatible with.

6. lukewb

lukewb Lurker

thank you for the reply , and i have sorted out the usd thing i will just play through the bluetooth and but there is one more thing i am playing a song but it is playing a song what it is not meant to be playing ?

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews