• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me see surround 360 photos on Samsung VR

bbbacres

Lurker
Nov 7, 2017
For the life of me I can not view photos made with the Surround 360 app, or my samsung 7 camera surround panoramic mode. I'm new at this, but have tried hard to follow directions found on occulus, samsung and youtubes. I created an oculus folder. I put a subfolder in it called 360Photos to hold my creations. The Oculus Photos 360 app is downloaded and supposedly "in my library." But when I start by clicking on the photo and putting on the VR goggles, it says "video can not be viewed." When I go to my occulus home screen, I see apps for watching video, but no where do I see the Oculus Photos 360 app, or any other way to see my 360 photos. I have stumbled on ways to view regular photos (from my gallery) and I have found my in phone videos. But I want badly to create and look at 360 photos. Can you offer help, and make it carefully step by step. Thanks fellow VR buffs.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones