• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Help Me To Do This ?

Jerry07

Lurker
Nov 6, 2015
Hello..

I have a big problem can you help me?

Now i’m do a project for my final year project at my university, my project is track location bus within smartphone with another smartphone and count what a left time arrival if bus start from bus stop A to bus stop B. Just track only one bus at one route. My objective build this application to help a student that waiting the bus at bus stop can use their smartphone to check bus location and know how many minutes again bus will be arrival at bus stop B.How can I show this all on maps and implement in android. And how can I create my own university maps,use what tools or software? Please help me how to do this..show it to me if you have some tutorial and exactly code that can I learn from that. Thanks you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones