• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP ME TO REBOOT, OR RE-ACCESS MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mvgnum

Lurker
Mar 11, 2016
Hey, i just got my Lg g stylo for now 3 months and rooted it, one week ago. Today i rebooted it, and the phone was doing a boot loop. Never start saying "Error secure boot".
I then watched videos online, how to unbrick/flash it. I did it with the LG Flash tool, and a kdz file.
Everythng went fine when at 99% the software said that there were an error and i need to restart from the beginning. So i unplugged it, and at this time the phone never restarted again. My phone screen is dark, when i plug in on my computer, the computer makes the sound saying that i plugged something in and then nothing happens.
HELP ME TO REBOOT, OR RE-ACCESS MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe re-flash the original LG firmware for this phone. There's details in system/root that's from the previous owner. It's an anti-theft measure that some devices have. If you don't have the account details or are the original owner, it's useless to you otherwise. How did you root it, "free" Chinese one-click root tool or something?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can't even put the phone in donwload mode or what elese, the phone is hard bricked.
Maybe re-flash the original LG firmware for this phone. There's details in system/root that's from the previous owner. It's an anti-theft measure that some devices have. If you don't have the account details or are the original owner, it's useless to you otherwise. How did you root it, "free" Chinese one-click root tool or something?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones