1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me with app icon

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by tabi212, Jul 13, 2020.

1. tabi212

tabi212 Lurker

Guys do you know what app is this? for the heart in a circle notification

Attached Files:

2. Steven58

Many apps use a simple heart. Did you open the notification to see where it led?

Dannydet likes this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

I would guess that it indicates something has been "liked" but the heart is the single most ubiquitous icon used for notifications so it could be anything. The only way to know for sure is to do what @Steven58 suggests.

Steven58 likes this.
  4. tabi212

tabi212 Lurker

It might be a dating app. its from my gf phone screenshot

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

More likely it's a fitness app notification, like a certain target has been met. Do you suspect infidelity?

My phone shows hearts most days from its built-in fitness app, e.g. I achieved 10,000 steps.

6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

All sorts of apps use heart icons in notifications, and that's a very generic one, so there's no real chance of it being definitely identified.

If you are genuinely worried you can ask her. But do so carefully, since if she's innocent she'd be entirely right to be upset by your lack of trust. So perhaps also ask why you are jumping to this conclusion.

7. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

How about this ... point at her phone and say "Hey, I have the same icon!" and see how she reacts. If she's happy, then it means you are both shopping for each other on the same *cough* adult products *cough* website and you should be in for a wild weekend. If she's angry, then you've confirmed that she's up to something she'd never accept from you. If she's confused then you'll have to explain why you were posting a review of feminine hygiene products. ;)