• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me with correct cpu / rom file

F

Frederik Frandsen

I buy a phone from Ebay, i flashed the phone with wrong rom's in Smart Phone Flash Tool. then i flashed the phone i check the Bootloader off. so i don't flash the preloader.

I searched around and i found close to the phone and it was MT6735M without error in Smart Phone Flash Tool. But the phone still does not boot up, without success.

I asked on this forum i another topics, he help me to get preloader.bin out of my phone, now i have the preloader.bin.

What the problem i can't found the right rom right now.

The name is: (GSM UNLOCKED 4G LTE 6.29" Waterdrop Screen Smart Phone Android 9 Fingerprint ID) from Ebay

i get confused:
Before i flash the Phone it says (MT6595)
I got booted it op in mode: and it says (MT6735)
The buyer says (MT6575)
WwR MTK says: CPU type: (MT6752)

Can some one help me with the right rom? i hope you also not get confused as i am. Tell me if you need more info about the topic.

Reactions: racibennett
Part of the problem is you need to use the correct ROM that matches the phone model. MT6735M and similar designations refer to the SoC, the processor chip inside the phone. Ignore that, it's irrelevant for what you're trying to do. ROMs are not interchangeable, they are each specific for a particular phone model. Hopefully you have only soft-bricked this phone, so you just need to re-flash it with its correct ROM. If you hard-bricked it, that's going to be a bigger problem. You might be able to have a local service shop fix it but hard-bricked phones often require a reset from the manufacturer.

What is the phone make and model is this phone? Also, is it a carrier-locked model? (Carrier unlocked models can typically be used on selected, different carriers, ones that use similar cellular networks, but carrier-locked models are basically only usable for the specific carrier.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones