1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help me with Evo 4G mobile network

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Adibkaptan, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Adibkaptan

Adibkaptan Lurker
    None

Oct 30, 2011
    Dear All

Hello

I am facing a problem with my Evo 4G where I bought it from Ebay from United state and I am living in Republic Of Yemen, I have successfully changed the carrier by changing the settings of SPC, but the Network Data (WAP) is not working, even there is nothing shows that the WAP is connectiong in my EVO 4G.

I tried to use the APN software but the settings are not avilable of Yemen Mobile carrier, I have tried 10 times to call them and ask them for settings they say only that they have on the service for me from their servers but still not working.

Kindlly guide me how to set the network and how to start the WAP (network Data ) of Yemen Mobile.

Soonest reply is highly appriciated

Best regards
    AdiB Kaptan

Advertisement

2. Adibkaptan

Adibkaptan Lurker
    None

Oct 30, 2011
    No one can help me

3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Jun 20, 2011
    The Infernal Swamp
    I was really hoping some of our more intelligent members would have started working on your issue. I am no where near that smart. I don't know if a reboot would help you or not. Is there not a store from your service provider you can take it to? Also you may want to clean cache and dalvic that may help. Again I am not that savvy when it comes to networks and all. I run a simple Windows Workgroups at home and thats about it. I don't even pretend to know how this all works on cells.

Tags: