1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me with my BRICKED WARP ZTE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Delta9, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Delta9

Delta9 Newbie

I have a ZTE Warp N9510 with philz on kitkat that is bricked. Heres what I did. I rooted it using kingRoot. Then I overwrote the recovery, I had issues booting into my phone, Id only get the green android screen and it would just go black but the screen light was still on. I put it in some mode, idk how I did it, I was holding the power button down along with both volume buttons and I got a white screen with three letters on it, i dont remember the letters. I was able to use an unbrick tool then a CMW and root tool to turn it back on, and it worked. I tried formatting everything in philz such as the system, cache, data, ect. Now I cant get into my phone at all. I dont even get the green android boot screen. When I put the battery in my phone and try to turn it on I just get a red light on the top of the phone. How do I fix this? Unbrick and root tools dont detect the phone, I cant get it into DFU mode or any other type of recovery mode. What are other boot modes I could try to get into on that phone.

nathal likes this.
  2. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

I have the same phone on Boost Mobile. 1st you don't hold both up and down volume controls and power to get into recovery boot mode. I can't test it right now because my primary isp is down. I am on my auxiliary isp via my cell phone plug into my laptop. Anyways if I remember right it is hold volume down and power at the same time to get the recovery boot mode. I am not 100% positive but I think KingRoot is were you messed up. Mind you I am a Windows pc tech not Android. I am still learning Android. But with the right help and precise written directions. I got my phone rooted and I didn't have any problems until now. The problem with my phone now is age. It needs to be replaced. Anyways I used the CMW rooting prog that is made just for the ZTE warp 4G N9510. I can dig up the directions that I have if that will help. Just PM me your email address and I can send it to you.

Steve

3. Delta9

Delta9 Newbie

When I try to mess with my phone I just get a flashing red light when I try to enter some other boot mode. The screen stays off and nothing happens

@reble ill send u a pm now

4. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

Delta9 I don't see your PM to me. And by the way it is volume down and power at the same time to get into recovery mode.

Delta9 wrote "
    When I try to mess with my phone I just get a flashing red light when I try to enter some other boot mode. The screen stays off and nothing happens

@reble ill send u a pm now"

5. Delta9

Delta9 Newbie

Are you talking about the linux distro stliaz? And I dont think you understood that I flashed the kernel and there is no bootloader on my phone. If i try to boot into any mode I just get a flashing red light

6. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

If you have a PC you can try the zte warp recovery. Found on this site. If that don't work you prolly have hard bricked it and is done for. Iv had 2 of these do the same thing that you've described. Good luck.

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews