1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cteluscar, Feb 22, 2011.

1. cteluscar

cteluscar Lurker

i need help my phone is locked and the screen pattern is not allowing me to login i have tried so many times but is still not able to get thru can some one please help me i need my phone for work

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 "The Incompetent Moderator!"

Welcome! Unfortunately, you must do a factory data reset. You will lose all your info. on your phone. I hope it's backed up.

3. cteluscar

cteluscar Lurker

ok but do u know how i would be able to unlock this phone

4. cteluscar

cteluscar Lurker

should i call sprint

5. dbroderick8

dbroderick8 Lurker

Please help me, i powered off my mesmerize and went to turn it on and it will start then pause on the galxy s screenpart. I am staring at that S for twent minutes and my phone hasnt turned on. I even tried taking out the battery and retrying what should i do?

6. cteluscar

cteluscar Lurker

omg i cant lose the files on my phone nor the number could i take it somewhere to unlock the phone

7. cteluscar

cteluscar Lurker

charge the phone while its unlock and see if that works @dbroderick8

8. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Unfortunately there is only one way known to get past a screen pattern lock. After unsuccessfully repeatedly attempting to re-create the screen pattern, Android will "typically" prompt you for your Gmail username/password. This is Android's screen lock bypass. If you don't know (or have forgotten) your Gmail credentials, sad to say, doing a factory data reset on the phone becomes the most viable option.