1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by DroidSaid, Sep 5, 2011.

1. DroidSaid

DroidSaid Lurker

Hey guys, i really need help. I have the Lg OPtimus E720B with Bell and i topped up today for 50$ and when i got home after using wi-fi for a bit i checked my balance and i only had 16.05 left. Idk what happened i unchecked the "Data Enabled" button in the networks thing so i would only use wifi but idk why it still took money from me for using wifi. PLease help to solve this problem, i dont want to top up again :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. starxpilot

starxpilot Android Enthusiast

Oh wow....you should probably go straight back and ask them, because I'm fairly certain there's a way they track your data usage.

Are any apps running or were running that could have cost you to waste around, what is it for Bell, nearly 400mbs of Data? *Looking at their plans and rates, if I'm wrong I'm sorry.*

Looks to me like you may have either forgot to turn off the Data, or something went wrong somewhere.

3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

I know Verizon has a widget that actively tracks data usage, does Bell have one as well? It could certainly be helpful. But as Starxpilot said, I'd definitely bring it back to the store and have them look at it.