1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by godalmighty, Apr 4, 2012.

1. godalmighty

godalmighty Newbie

Help me. Google play keeps on showing the message " there are no android phones associated with this google account bla bla bla" despite the fact that i have just added my google account to my galaxy s2. I removed it from my phone and added it back again but still, it doesn't work. I added another account to my ph and logged into google play using that acc, but that damn message keeps on showing up. i dunno what to do.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

You need to open the Google Play app on your phone, accept the terms and agreements and start it.

3. godalmighty

godalmighty Newbie

But i dont have the google play store app on my phone

4. godalmighty

godalmighty Newbie

Thanks. Problem solved.

5. godalmighty

godalmighty Newbie

But but i have another problem.
    My default web browser is becoming very glitchy. Every few minutes, it crashes. If it doesn't crash, everything turns white and i have to force it close. I dunno what to do.

6. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

Try going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All tab > then find the browser. Sometimes it's called Browser, sometimes Internet. Then clear data. See if that fixes it.

godalmighty likes this.
  7. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

if you are using chrome beta, some websites will load but only display a white page, i know suntrust.com is one of them. so take that into consideration

thats probably the best answer for this situation

it appears he has the Samsung Galaxy S2

IOWA likes this.
  8. godalmighty

godalmighty Newbie

I have another question. How do i calibrate my compass?

9. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

You shouldn't need to. But if your phone has the option to do so, it will probably be under Settings > Location

If you are having trouble and your compass needs to be calibrated, but you can't figure out how, please let us know which carrier you're on so we can move this thread or move your question about the compass into it's own thread in the appropriate Galaxy S2 forum.

EarlyMon likes this.
  10. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Compass by Catch (great app) has an excellent calibration procedure built in, as do the better GPS testing apps.

Go this route, ignore what you see on YouTube and blogs on this, they do it wrong, for a fact.