1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help Me :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kitty Cat, May 6, 2012.

1. Kitty Cat

Kitty Cat Lurker
    None

May 6, 2012
    Hey Guys,I'm Luna I brougth a samsung galaxy y yesterday and today in early morning i accidently drop my phone from my bed o_O and its about less my knee- heigth but not that high..but when i quickly take my phone i'ts seem to everything all okay :O thats was a relief.. .__. but i wanna aks you guys..what shoud i do is my phone it is realy ok ..? we im just a kid donno much about phone stuff T^T anyways please do comment i will be rly appeciriate for ur support and i swear to mah self never put my phone near cliff of my bed =,= man im soo clumsy but i know the drop rate not that rly higth but im kindda worried o___o :(

Advertisement

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Don't worry, your phone is okay. I dropped my phone from a lot higher than you did and I was standing up. :D I was pretty worried too, but I think your phone is okay and if it's acting the same as it did before it fell then I wouldn't worry about it. :)
    It would be good to buy a case for your phone just in case you drop it again to prevent damage to it. If the screen isn't cracked either than I think it's fine.
    If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to ask. :thumbup: