• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rishi09rich

Nov 23, 2012
i did a mistake i had installed UB_A75_V2.3 in my phone ..phone was working that time but CWM was not there so i had replace cwm.img and installed rom again..it was working ..but when i tried to take backup with the help op rom utility phone rebooted and run backup succesfully but after backup it was unable to start..there is no power at all..

now my phone is in service center from last 10 days and they told there is some part problem but they still not able to give the TAT..

pls tell me what should i do now ??

i did a mistake i had installed UB_A75_V2.3 in my phone ..phone was working that time but CWM was not there so i had replace cwm.img and installed rom again..it was working ..but when i tried to take backup with the help op rom utility phone rebooted and run backup succesfully but after backup it was unable to start..there is no power at all..

now my phone is in service center from last 10 days and they told there is some part problem but they still not able to give the TAT..

pls tell me what should i do now ??

Try this

http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/542716-how-unbrick-a75-if-bricked-using-recovery.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones