• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP me!!

jumahp

Lurker
Aug 19, 2009
ok. I have an adapter that allows me to plug in two headphone jacks (one small, one big) and to charge it at the same time.. now after it updated to 1.5.. i plug it in to hook up to my stereo and it doesnt work it just continues to play out the phones speaker.. and my phone is an unmodified g1.. please if anyone can help or have an idea on what i could do please let me know.. to plug my phone into my speakers is very important to me.. thank you too any1 who helps.

ok. I have an adapter that allows me to plug in two headphone jacks (one small, one big) and to charge it at the same time.. now after it updated to 1.5.. i plug it in to hook up to my stereo and it doesnt work it just continues to play out the phones speaker.. and my phone is an unmodified g1.. please if anyone can help or have an idea on what i could do please let me know.. to plug my phone into my speakers is very important to me.. thank you too any1 who helps.

With the Phone ON and setting stable on the Home Screen Pull the Battery and the SIM Card...

Wait 3 Minutes and then reinstall SIM and Battery ... Power Restart phone ...
and check headset ....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones