• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help meeeee

Phelly

Lurker
Dec 11, 2013
I'm going to get a new phone and due to finance reasons, I'm limited to buying a phone in price range of $150-$200. The closer to $150- the better. Anyways, I've narrowed it down to Blu studio 5.0S, (not getting the Blu Life Play) and the Motorola Moto G. you can do research on your own on gsm arena phone comparisons. But to sum it all up, the Moto G has a slightly better processor, lighter, more pixel density on the screen, lighter, customizable but no extra storage and google drive 50igs runs out after 2 years. The Blu studio 5s comes with a larger screen, clear picture quality( though significantly lower ppi- but with qHD and IPS....can't go wrong), fast processor, external storage. To me, these devices are equal. The tie breaker is which is the better devices when rooted. Because if I can root the device, then I could get a ROM that runs kitkat, then the android version won't matter to me. If you can do research and tell me which you would choose. But i'm really HERE FOR BLU STUDIO 5S ROOTS AND ROMS AVAILABILITY/TIPS!!!

Hello, Phelly! Welcome to AF! :D

Looks like you have spent a lot of time thinking about this. I don't blame you a bit. :p I really get in to my phones too.

I think that you would be doing yourself a favor if you made your post in this area of our Forum, Device/Carrier Comparisons - Android Forums as the folk there seem to be interested in the kind of details you are concerned with.

One of us could move this post there for you, if you wish, as well.

Be sure and check here, http://androidforums.com/studio-5-3-s-all-things-root/787262-studio-5-3s-guide.html

I didn't really see a lot for the Moto G, if I was even looking in the right area? :eek:

Thanks for joining! Let us know if we can help you find anything. :)

Reactions: Phelly
Upvote 0
The moto X is a great phone for people who just want there phone to "just work"

It keep track of notifications for you, letting you know whenever you have any when you take the device out of your pocket.

It also has the ability of responding to your questions whenever you ask.

It is a great phone, good specs, not necessarily the best, but they get the job done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones