1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help music controls headset. Tasker?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hunterwrot, Sep 13, 2011.

1. hunterwrot

hunterwrot Well-Known Member

On my dx if I am listening to music with headset I can push mic button to pause and play music. On bionic it starts voice command. Please say a command. I need play pause because the nature of my work.
    I have gone over all the settings in cannot figure out what is causing this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Is there a way to do this with tasker? I have been playing with it but i have no experience with this. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dave1812

dave1812 Android Enthusiast

What do you have the double tap home button option set to? Just a WAG that there. Is a connection

3. hunterwrot

I had it set on none. Now I will try with it on music but I don't know it that will help. I will check in the morning.

4. hunterwrot

Still doesn't work.

5. hunterwrot

If anyone else is looking for this feature i spoke with motorola and they said that the voice commands is a feature built in and there is no changing it. However they said they would document this and let the engineers know so they can add a setting to go back to the old way. That will never happen. I am working on figuring out a task to drop voice command and play/pause. Any ideas would help.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews