1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Help!my Cliq2 can't read SD card after update to 1.1.30

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oright, Jun 27, 2011.

1. oright

oright New Member

Jun 27, 2011
    i updated my cliq2 system to 1.1.30 yesterday.But mobile can't read the SD card.I have two SD cards.One is the original 2G sd card,the other is kingston 8G sd card i bought previously.
    I am sure of the 2 SD card is OK.i can use them in my PC.And i tried them in my friend's phone.They can work too.Then i formated them.But still can't be read in my 1.1.30 Cliq2.

Now i set my Cliq2 back to the 1.0.23 system again.phone can read SD card right.

so i thinked it's the Updating problem.I want to know how to so settle it.any one can help me?

Advertisement

2. tattedman

tattedman Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    CTO ECCMag.com,ECC.me,ECCNewz.com
    La Puente CA
    First off welcome to the forums!
    you probably got a bad ota... did you download over wifi?

Try downloading the sbf and installing it yourself
    Download p3e_begonia_umts_begonia-user-2.2.2-BGN_1.1.30-ota-keys-T-Mobile-US_generic-signed.sbf.gz for free on Filesonic.com

You will need MOTO RSD Lite
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...16348d1285745947-rsdlite-v4-8-rsdlite_4.8.zip

You have to boot into bootloader by pushing Camera+Vol. Up+Power you will see a black screen open the rsd and add the sbf file and plug your phone in. then click start

It will take a few mins but once flashed it will be 1.1.30

3. oright

oright New Member

Jun 27, 2011
    when i put sd card in phone.it notices :SD card safe to remove.You can safely remove SD card.

4. oright

oright New Member

Jun 27, 2011

AS a free member of that website,it's difficult to download the file.But i will try it.

yes,i uesd to set my cliq2 back to 1.0.23 from 1.1.30 by MOTO RSD lite.I have the (p3e_begonia_umts_begonia-user-2.2-BGN_1.0.23-ota-keys-T-Mobile-US_generic-signe d.sbf) file.And then updated my phone to 1.1.30 over WIFI .Update successed,just can't read the SD card.

5. tattedman

Mar 2, 2011
    La Puente CA
    Ya I know its difcult I hate it as well.... Being a beta tester of the 2.2.2 upgrade the sd card was an issue with ota... I would have thought that would have been fixed I love the sbf I have bricked my c2 at least 20 time in the last 2 days trying to flash my custom rom.... I hope the sbf is your issue if it isnt I will help you find the answer

Also you may have to format the sd card

6. oright

oright New Member

Jun 27, 2011

I just tried the SBF,failed too.I also formated the sd card.Failed!
    So i decide to use 1.0.27 system again until the issue have been settled.

As i know,this problem happend to some other people that updates his phone too.

Any way,thanks a lot!

7. tattedman

Mar 2, 2011
    La Puente CA
    I will look into the issue to ne honest there ant much diffdrence except more bloatware.... I will try and fix the issue in my cuatom rom..... It is faster than stock when I run it through the emulator just need to find a way to flash it ...... Other than that its an improvement than stock rom

oright likes this.