• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP! My HTC Desire 826 won't connect to WIFI

Mehr_k

Lurker
Mar 1, 2017
Hey,
I got the HTC desire 826 a couple of weeks back and updated it to the latest version of android. After the software update, it stopped connecting to my home Wifi. It'd either say "Disabled" or "Connection Error". I did a factory reset and it started to work fine (for about a week). Last night after the battery died, I plugged it in for the night as usual and upon turning it on this morning, the same problem appeared. It won't connect and I've done all the basic things I've tried rebooting it, turning on aeroplane mode, resetting my wifi settings etc. I love the phone but I can't keep resetting it very week.
Is it some software issue with this model specifically? Why does this problem keep recurring? How should I fix it? Guys, I really need Help :( Please and Thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones