1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HELP!! my htc wildfire wont turn on :((

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bcibs07, Oct 13, 2012.

1. bcibs07

bcibs07 Lurker

my htc wildfire wont turn on.
    it was charging and i was using it, then all of a sudden BOOOM! shuts off & wont turn back on. it wont even charge. ive only had it for a month. i tried doing the "factory reset" already & nothing works :/
    can anyone help ?:/

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Hello bcibs07 and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Have you tried a battery pull and leaving the battery out then putting it back in and try turning it on?

3. aqheelm

aqheelm Lurker

The same problem occurred to me.. I connected my phone to my PC last night for data sharing and kept it in the same way for around 15-20 mins and then safetly removed it and kept it to charge in a conventional way(using the charger). When I plugged in the charger, the battery was around 50% and suddenly all the lights went out!!!

It wont work now,

4. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Android Enthusiast

5. aqheelm

aqheelm Lurker

There is no sign of any charging when I plug in. NO LED light and it does not even switch on when i try to start the phone after an hour of charging too!

6. aqheelm

aqheelm Lurker

There is no sign of any charging when I plug in. NO LED light and it does not even switch on when i try to start the phone after an hour of charging too!

7. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Android Enthusiast

I'd recommend ordering a new battery, so you can find out whether it is the phone or battery that is messed up.
    If you find out it is the phone, then maybe you can send it to your network provider for a repair (if your warranty is still active)

8. aqheelm

aqheelm Lurker

I checked the battery too.. there is no problem with the battery.. I took it to the Service center where they told me that the circuit board had a short circuit and needs to be replaced with no guarantee of repair.

Thanks everyone.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews