1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Help my incredible is harrassing me!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kaymae, Sep 10, 2010.

1. kaymae

kaymae New Member

Sep 10, 2010
    hi forum, my sig. other sent an ...well.... explicit text message to me. well i laughed and went to delet it. it said it was an sms message (whatever that is ) but when i went to delet it it wouldnt do it. I taped it to open it first and the screen went white and it said "opening" but never did anything. It wouldn't delete... and now whenever i get a new message or delet a message "that message" rolls up on my info bar at the top of the screen/ with my boyfriends name on it. It is really embarrassing.
    I tried deleting him as a contact but now it rolls up with the phone number and the message attached. This is driving me crazy, I cant let anyone use my phone (especialy the kids) for fear that they will see that message... how do I get rid of it?

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    I want to welcome you on behalf of the Android Team! If you need anything PM me! :D

I'm sorry for your problem. I will send this to the Incredible Support section for you. I don't have a sense UI phone, so I've forgotten how to do when you need. Take care!