• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help my Lg Marquee went directly to recovery mode and all touch buttons are blinking

maaok2003

Lurker
Apr 7, 2013
hi ..
I've a LG Marquee which directly go into Recovery mode even without press the Volume down + power button.
It is also got all the 4 buttons blinking
The phone is not rooted yet, that's why I wonder why this happen ....
Could anybody helped me to solve this matter ?
rgds

hi ..
I've a LG Marquee which directly go into Recovery mode even without press the Volume down + power button.
It is also got all the 4 buttons blinking
The phone is not rooted yet, that's why I wonder why this happen ....
Could anybody helped me to solve this matter ?
rgds

Welcome to Android Forums, maaok. :)

Low or defective battery can cause this issue. Sometimes it is following an attempted first charge with a defective cable/charging block, while other times it's after the phone has been on long enough to bring it down to non-functionality because of very low charge and is left on when plugged in because it does not have enough power to shut down.

I'd try charging it with what you have. Failing that, new charging cable and battery may be necessary.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums, maaok. :)

Low or defective battery can cause this issue. Sometimes it is following an attempted first charge with a defective cable/charging block, while other times it's after the phone has been on long enough to bring it down to non-functionality because of very low charge and is left on when plugged in because it does not have enough power to shut down.

I'd try charging it with what you have. Failing that, new charging cable and battery may be necessary.

thanks but unfortunately it didn't work ....
try with new charging cable and battery from worked Marquee, also the same ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones