• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! My phone reset.

69guy2010

Lurker
Apr 13, 2010
I need some serious help,my phone(MT3G) froze up ,so I took the battery out and rebooted it, now I lost everything, its like my phone did a factory reset,I sign in my google email and was able to retrieve my contacts and my screen saver, and that's it, ANY HELP FOR ME?

Calm down now. Breathe. Okay we're good. As long as you could login to your Google account you will be able to recover all of your paid apps through the market. You will, however, have to search for previous free apps. Sorry that happened to you though. Also since this already happened if you've ever considered rooting now would be the time to do it. :)

Upvote 0
Actually, free apps you downloaded before should be listed on your download page as well. Just have to re-download them. (Hubby let his MTG3 charge down too far and it locked up and the only way we could re-boot it was a hard factory re-set - home, back and power - and erase all user data. All his apps were listed on the download page; he just had to re-set his home screens the way he wanted them.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones