• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! My Sanyo Android Zio from Cricket is stuck.

Earlier today I came back from school and my phone was working fine. When I arrived home, most of my apps weren't working so I decided to power off, I took out the battery then put it back on, and now my phone is stuck at the Kyocera loading screen. I tried to charge it, both wall and computer. I also replaced the battery over and over countless times. I even fastbooted the droid over and over, but nothing... I need help trying to figure out this problem. I don't have a warranty and I don't want to pay for another one. Please help.

you can do a hard reset on the phone if you can get to fastboot mode.

"First go here and download the Android SDK. Android SDK | Android Developers

Unzip the android-sdk-windows folder and place it on the root of your C: drive. Then open up a blank command prompt window and type cd\android-sdk-windows. Then type cd tools. Now boot up your phone into usb fastboot mode by starting with it powered off, hold volume up, end, trackball and power. You should see some text on the screen with "USB Fastboot Mode" at the top of the screen. Plug it into your computer using the USB cable. Now back at the command prompt window type fastboot -w. This will erase the userdata and cache partitions and your phone will be factory reset. Once thats done it will give you a success message. Just type reboot into the command prompt window and you will be good to go. If you need any more help just let me know." -wwwilly1986

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones