1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help needed badly. Making MCQ quiz application

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by kiralacus123, Jun 26, 2013.

1. kiralacus123

kiralacus123 Lurker

Hi, im new to android application making and have no clue what to do. I'm supposed to create a multiple choice question quiz application for my internship. The quiz has about 40 questions which 20 of them will be randomly selected for the user. Please help me out as i have no idea where to start or what program to use to create this quiz application. I would appreciate it if somebody could spend some time to guide me in making this application. :( I would be very grateful if anybody has done this type of quiz before and is willing to send me their coding and guide me in changing the questions and answers to help me out in my internship.

Advertisement

2. dlhavema

dlhavema Member

Do you know how to make a quiz application in java ( the language Android Apps are mostly written in ) ? This would be the place to start unless you want to use a tool like PhoneGap.

3. kiralacus123

kiralacus123 Lurker

No, i have no idea. Im entirely clueless about java and coding. My friend told me about phonegap, downloaded it and have no idea how to use it.

4. dlhavema

dlhavema Member

You have to understand programming before you can write a program... Find someone local willing to teach you, or google online for "Learn Java", a good place to start is The Java

5. kiralacus123

kiralacus123 Lurker

I've got a week left. Im so dead.

6. dlhavema

dlhavema Member

Sorry to hear that man, good luck with the internship...

attached is a BASIC command line quiz application, but it wont work on android, and if you've never programmed before, it won't help much, especially if you only have a week to do it...

Attached Files: