1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help Needed, Cant update an app!!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by turts11, May 19, 2011.

1. turts11

turts11 Newbie

Hi,

For some unknown reason every time i try and update Angry Birds Rio from the market place, my phone wont let me. It downloads 100% then i get a message saying cant download, try again.

I've tried several times today, tried everything i can think of. I've turned the phone off and on, moved the app from the SD card and tried, then moved it back again and tried again. Still nothing. My mate has managed to download it on the same phone, HTC Deisre 2.2 on the same Vodafone network.

Any ideas on how i can get this to work would be brilliant, many thanks in advance!!:mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ClubSteeler

ClubSteeler Well-Known Member

Angry Birds is HUGE compared to most apps, 14MB.

Click on your Task Manager app and click on the program tab. On the top it show show how much program MB you are using and how much is left.

Do you have room?

You still have to be able to first download it to the phone before moving it to SD.

All your apps could also be filling up your memory with cached files. Try running a cache cleaner and trying again. I used to use one called aaccleaner or something like that.

3. turts11

turts11 Newbie

Hey,

Loads of room on my phone for it, i even deleted a few extra apps to make room even though i dodnt need to. I've cleared the Cache and everything, still no joy. Thanks for the advice anyway!