1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help needed on best call blocker with audible call blocked message for S2 on Orange

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tsam19, Jan 3, 2012.

1. tsam19

tsam19 Member
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    Hi

I know there are threads / posts on call blockers, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm in the UK on orange (contract soon to end in March 2012)

I have various call blockers for the Galaxy S2 that do block, the thing is I want one that tells the 'with held number dialer' that with held numbers are not accepted on this phone - audibly not by text.

As some withheld / private numbers are from land lines and I want a generic app that covers all withheld / private call attempts.

There is one such call blocker that does play a message instantaneously to the withheld dialer but its not available for the UK!

This app is:YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus and only available in the US on AT&T

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.youmail.android.vvm

Again I know people using mobiles on other networks whereby call block messages are automatically provided should anyone ring withholding their number.

Anyone got any ideas for the samsung galaxy s2, I don't mind paying for the app as long as the person with holding their number gets the message as to why I'm not answering their call.

At the minute, they keep calling even though the phone won't answer.

Its annoying to see a log of unknown calls every minute for 15 minutes or so.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.:D

Advertisement