1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help needed...# something # for selecting 4g

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mistyinca, Mar 12, 2012.

1. mistyinca

mistyinca Guest

A while back someone posted about something you dialed with # something something or other, and it popped up a screen that let you set something for the 4g to like "always use 4g" or something like that. I followed it, and it ocurred to me that that is why I'm losing internet in some places where there is no 4g. So all I need is to find out how to get back to that page and I can put it back to what it was.

Naturally, I can no longer find that post. But I figured someone would know what I was talking about.

thanks!:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mistyinca

mistyinca Guest

3. mistyinca

mistyinca Guest

HEre's the thread I followed. Now I need to know what it was set to before I jacked with it.

thanks! :)

4. mistyinca

mistyinca Guest

5. dkear

dkear Newbie

Yes go into phone information and then hit "set preferred network type." You want to set it to "cdma+ LTE/EvDo auto" it will then automatically select the available network type

mistyinca likes this.
  6. mistyinca

mistyinca Guest

thank you!!:D

7. colornshape

colornshape Android Enthusiast

There is a Play app called 4G Toggle that does nothing but take you to that setting screen. Useful, limited, better than nothing.

Matt

mistyinca likes this.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews