• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help needed with a few issues <<<<<<< please !!! Haha

Hi all, im new to android so as u can tell i feel like a virgin again. (haha)

Iv searched the net for answers to a few issues im having with my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2. any help would be appreciated.

1) How can i disable/enable the function whereas if im in-call i cannot accidentaly press buttons on the screen with my cheek (very annoying)

2) How can i view my MMS messages (photos) correctly and not as a 5 second slideshow that i cannot zoom in and out of etc (instead i have to save every image as an attatchment, which is very frustrating if u dont want to save the image u just want to view it)

3) Any help with pairing the device upto my FORD AUDIO car stereo, iv never been able to succsefully make a bluetooth call through my car stereo yet, which sorta defeats the object in my eyes)

I think thats its for now ....any help would be grateful guys as im going round in circles here

Hi all, im new to android so as u can tell i feel like a virgin again. (haha)

Iv searched the net for answers to a few issues im having with my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2. any help would be appreciated.

1) How can i disable/enable the function whereas if im in-call i cannot accidentaly press buttons on the screen with my cheek (very annoying)

2) How can i view my MMS messages (photos) correctly and not as a 5 second slideshow that i cannot zoom in and out of etc (instead i have to save every image as an attatchment, which is very frustrating if u dont want to save the image u just want to view it) If your sending a picture and imput text it will turn it into a slideshow. If you just send the photo it should come up as just a picture. I also think that's how it works when receiving picture messages. You can also download a different messaging app like Handcent or GoSms

3) Any help with pairing the device upto my FORD AUDIO car stereo, iv never been able to succsefully make a bluetooth call through my car stereo yet, which sorta defeats the object in my eyes) Never tried this so not much help sorry!

I think that's its for now ....any help would be grateful guys as im going round in circles here

Someone should be able to answer your last question.

Reactions: wezism
Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick reply .....its more for when people send me a photo (i send images using whatsapp) ....sometimes i have received just an image with no text and it still presents itself as a 5 second slideshow (2 photos = 10 sec slideshow etc etc) ...i just want to view my photos with ease. (grrrr) hahahhaha

Upvote 0
oh thanks .....iv neevr even heard of SYNC to be honest ...im downloading it as we speak ....it will connect and pair up, if someone rings me i can hear the phone ring through my car speakers ..but when i answer it, it jumps back to phone speaker/mic not ford audio ........il have a read of the link u just sent ...appreciated :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones