• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help needed with Jabra BT 620s

bruce73

Android Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2012
Los Angeles
I can't get any media audio through my Jabra headset. When I pair them with the Vivid, it says "Connected (no media)."

Isn't A2DP automatically enabled on the Vivid? The remote control features will work from the Jabra, but all sound is coming from the phone. It's gotta be something simple I'm missing.

I have an unrooted phone running ICS.

I sent an email to HTC Support asking about this and am still waiting for a reply. I remembered that back in April I posted on the HTC Community Forum and did get a reply that they would look into it. Just went back to see if they had confirmed it was an issue (I'm pretty sure they said that), and my post has been deleted. Hmmm ..

Upvote 0
I used to have a vivid loved the phone until they upgraded to ics. Really screwed my phone up. Could not use my blue ant blue tooth to call contacts on my phone. Could use it to talk but could not call. Tried to unpair and pair again no luck. When phone did upgrade took voice dialer away which is what you use a blue tooth mainly for. I had to send my back 3 times and get new phone still same issue. I don' t know if that would be the problem with media or not. I finally let att buy back my phone through a rebate program and upgrade to the new note. So far have no problem and able to use bluetooth just fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones