1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help needed with Twitter on phone:

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by BSBHVR2, Dec 11, 2013.

1. BSBHVR2

BSBHVR2 Newbie

First, I use the standard Twitter app and it works just fine. My issue is with mobile notifications from people I follow, and they me. I was getting the mobile notifications (which are sent via text, btw) for months, but about a week ago those texts just starting showing up as blocked. Any ideas on what is causing this and how to resolve it? Is it possible I have somehow blocked texts from Twitter's texting number 40404 without knowing it? And if so, how can I unblock it if I have?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Hi there!

Check to see if you have a Blacklist within your Message app by opening Message > Settings and looking for Extra Settings > Blacklist.

Since you have Samsung apps, the directions that I listed may not be exact (my S4 has no Samsung apps) but should point you in the right direction.

3. BSBHVR2

BSBHVR2 Newbie

Okay...I tried this but was unable to find anything regarding blacklists, but thank you for trying. Any other suggestions?

4. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

The only other thing I can think of would be a possible block list from within your customer user panel with AT&T. When I was with Virgin Mobile they had an area in our user panel for adding numbers to block to stop text messages from people who were bothering us.

If you don't see an area like that, Id give them a call or go into one of their stores. I'm hoping another forum user will have a better option for you to try though.