1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Help! Not receiving text messages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cathyinseattle, Oct 14, 2009.

1. cathyinseattle

cathyinseattle New Member

Oct 14, 2009
    I was receiving text messages, but then all of a sudden, they stopped. I haven't downloaded any new apps. I am able to send them, but not receive. Please help. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. ftothe3

ftothe3 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    try using the smstomailbox app. it will send texts to your email. hopefully this isn't the same problem that was on the gsm hero...

3. quentinfisher

quentinfisher Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Arizona
    i would try resetting the phone, i had a htc touch pro that occassionally had this problem, did a soft reset and it was fine.

4. DiNoise

DiNoise Member

Oct 10, 2009
    i had this problem last nite, but i think wat caused it was that i switched my mobile network connection to EVDO ONLY, and when i switched it back to HYBRID i got bunch of msges at the same time... not sure if thats wat the problem was but thats wat happened.. it works fine now..

5. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

I havent recieved a text message ALL day, and i was starting to get worried. Now i had a free moment to search before i left my office. Thank you sir!

Remember folks you need the 1x to get you text messages!!!

6. ron

ron Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    photographer
    This seems to be a pretty widespread issue. Does anyone know if HTC/Andorid are aware of it? Anyone know a good tech support number for HTC in the States?

Tags: