• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help on deleting ringotnes!

So I need help in deleting my trimmed ringtones that i made on my HTC Hero. I downloaded Linda Manager app to be able to access my files, in order to delete the ringtones. I looked under Phone/system/media/audio/ringtones and they're no where to be found. Can anyone tell me where the trimmed ringtones are saved please! Thanks

So I need help in deleting my trimmed ringtones that i made on my HTC Hero. I downloaded Linda Manager app to be able to access my files, in order to delete the ringtones. I looked under Phone/system/media/audio/ringtones and they're no where to be found. Can anyone tell me where the trimmed ringtones are saved please! Thanks
Estrongs File Manager is my personal favorite, but Astro works just as well.

Upvote 0
Astro File Manager is the best, IMHO, and is an excellent Backup program for installed apps to boot.

IF you are still having difficulty finding the files, here's a work-a-round...

Use an Audio app like MixZing which will find all the audio on your phone. In the file manager portion of that app, you can long press (brings up menu selection for that file) directly to delete files from phone or SD Card. This app is cool too cause you can tell it also to ignore certain directories... Easy enough - no? ;)

Anyway, hope it helps.

:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones