1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help on identifying a notification badge.

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by craigborat, Jan 16, 2020.

1. craigborat

craigborat Lurker

Need help trying to see which app produces a chunky pale blue looks like a letter 'F' it's not on my phone BTW on my other half's just need to know if she is up to no good as I have done the research to no avail..... Please 😣 help.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

racibennett likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #7 by bkttk2, Jan 19, 2020 (3 points)
  3. craigborat

craigborat Lurker

I would appreciate if any one would know if its good or bad I don't care I just need to know that's all for peace of mind 😌

4. olbriar

olbriar  

We get this question often and I'm afraid we fall short more often than not at having an answer. There are thousands of icons and unless a member is familiar with the one you post we can't assist. Your best course of action naturally is to simply ask your significant other. Good luck with your quest as well as your relationship.

ocnbrze, puppykickr, tube517 and 2 others like this.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Facebook?

craigborat likes this.
  6. craigborat

craigborat Lurker

No mate the Facebook one has a self contained border, oh and cheers to the other guy about my marriage its already gone tits up through me snooping I just need answers without talking to her and she will only tell porkys.

puppykickr likes this.
  7. craigborat

craigborat Lurker

A bit clearer

Attached Files:

8. bkttk2

bkttk2 Android Enthusiast

I don't play, but that kind of looks like a Fortnight app notification. Seen similar on a friends phone.

Only guess I have.

9. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Choose compassion over cruelty
    VIP Member

I think it's a good one!

Here's Fortnite's logo from their Twitter page:

fortnite.jpg
    Note how the bottom of the 'F' is angled down to the left--just like the OP's:

fortnite_maybe.jpg

I think we have a winner!

Hadron, ocnbrze, craigborat and 3 others like this.
  10. craigborat

craigborat Lurker

Thanks guys, I wish there was a website that shows all app badges as they are very difficult to find info on. Thanks again and it is fortnight.

olbriar likes this.
  11. MoodyBlues

VIP Member

I normally never say never, but in this case I'm sure that it will never happen. :eek: Here's why...

There are millions of Android apps--and I mean millions and millions, with new apps continually being produced, and existing apps being updated. If each app had only ONE icon, there would still be millions and millions of them.

But, in fact, many apps have multiple icons. To quote myself: "Twitter, for example, shows a heart when one of your tweets is liked, a double-arrow when your tweet is retweeted, an envelope when you've received a direct message, and so on."

Do you see why a complete, up-to-date, comprehensive collection will never happen?
    You're welcome. Maybe this has all been fate trying to get you to take up playing Fortnite! :D

ocnbrze likes this.
  12. craigborat

craigborat Lurker

That's a valid enough reason for me about the app badges anyway lol, nearly sent myself insane and joined a ton of dating sites, being suspicious of the wife leaving me and find her on one after 20 years. 🙄separated and clearly I still want her so bad 😏

13. MoodyBlues

VIP Member

Aw, I'm sorry, craigborat. That's tough... :(

ocnbrze likes this.