• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help:- Phone blacks out after startup.

My Qmobile phone blacks out or the screen won't show after startup. My mobile when switched on it shows the startup note; the name of the brand and its version etc and after that the screen gets black. Sent it to a repair shop where they said that its a software issue but after installing new software the problem remained.

It's definitely software: if it was hardware the splash screen at the start wouldn't appear either.

What new software did you install? I'd suggest a complete reflash of the device (all firmware rather than just the ROM).
i didn't install any new software by my self. I had sent my mobile to the repair shop where the technician (mobile) said that is was the software but after installing new software the problem remains. How do I reflash by my self? and install a new software to it ny my self?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones