1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help.. phone stolen trying to set up new one.. MSN?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by clevercat88, Feb 22, 2011.

1. clevercat88

clevercat88 Lurker
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    I had my hang bag and entire contents, including my Samsung Galaxy, stolen at the weekend.

I have received a new phone today (For once I decided to take up the insurance cover.. which I am now really grateful for!)

I am now trying to set up my apps and bits to how I had my phone before.

I previously had MSN messenger on my phone. It was the traditional looking Icon of the two heads, one green, one blue.

I have searched the android market and cant seem to find how to get that again?!?!

Am I losing the plot? I used the app all the time and am lost without it.. Please help me. It is distressing enough dealing with all the associated crap of having my life in a bag stolen without this ... :(

Advertisement

2. hesser62

hesser62 Newbie
    None

Feb 16, 2011
  3. Scared

Scared Newbie
    None

Nov 15, 2010
    I recommend ebuddy as a messenger app since you can add a lot of messenger accounts in the one client (msn, aim, yahoo, facebook etc).

4. clevercat88

clevercat88 Lurker
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    Hi ive just found it on the link you added hesser62 but it said it is no longer in the app store since 17 mins ago... Is there no way to get it again now? Im gutted I used it all the time. I have tried full msn.. Thars just rubbish.. And ebuddy but for some reason i dont show up to others when im signed in.. Help please.. This is just adding woe to the experience of the theft. Why would they delete the app?