1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HELP! Phone stuck in Force Close loop, can't use it!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trudel, May 21, 2011.

1. trudel

trudel Lurker
    None

May 19, 2011
    I partitioned my sd card and then moved some stuff to the sd card, after that some apps got the force close regularly, so I tried to re-install some files with titanium back up... I think in the process I must have deleted some system files (stupid :mad:) because now the phone doesn't go to the homescreen anymore, all I get is a black screen and the following message over and over again: "TwLauncher has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." That comes back over and over again, all I want is to go into the phone and try to re-install the firmware, but it doesn't let me do it... So basically my phone is useless now :(. Is there anyway I can get my phone working again, I don't care if I loose all my data, I just want it back...?

Advertisement

2. drkhurram

drkhurram Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    Can someone please help .. I have done a similar thing
    froyo 2.2.1. gs 4g t mobile rooted and unlocked . was trying to get rid of bloatware ..everythign was fine till i used titanium backup and i think i uninstalled a few programs . then i got com.android not responding force kill process and mms.droid not responding force kill... now ive done a hard reset and boot with still the same issues and it wont even pick up the network..
    1. how can i completely reinstall my phone ...custom rom? firmware update to 2.3 ? anytign ...anythign to get this to start workign again..thankyou
    PLEASEEEE HELP >>