• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Phone stucks in phone operator splash screen

Elton

Lurker
Apr 30, 2010
Hello,

This is my first post and I need help. I have a Samsung i7500 with android 1.5 and I installed a program - Kaloer Clock, then when I played with the clock, it suddenly went to the phone operator splash screen and stop responded. I cannot power down and I removed the battery and power up again and it stops at the same screen.

Is there anything I can do to revive my phone? Please help. Thank you very much.

Hello,

This is my first post and I need help. I have a Samsung i7500 with android 1.5 and I installed a program - Kaloer Clock, then when I played with the clock, it suddenly went to the phone operator splash screen and stop responded. I cannot power down and I removed the battery and power up again and it stops at the same screen.

Is there anything I can do to revive my phone? Please help. Thank you very much.
please dont be upset but i must warn you, this will factory reset the device, anything you have stored on the sdcard will be there (images downloads music etc) but the rest will be default.

pull the battery from device and put it back in so its off.

hold down voldown + dial then press and hold power (holding all 3) till you get the warning triangle.
press the home key to factory reset device

theres some bad apps out there unfortunately, make sure you sync with google mail so your contacts are updated for if this happens again

Reactions: Elton
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones