1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help Please- Boot Animation, then FC Hell

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Raptor912, May 30, 2011.

1. Raptor912

Raptor912 Android Enthusiast

I applied the Boot Animation (Propoganda). Then ended up restoring my back up. I am on .596

Now, I get FC. I have wiped cache from Stock recovery. How do I get back into CW recovery to try wiping cache from their since the stock wipe didnt work?

Any help would be appreciated!

Got into CW recovery, wiped cache, now stuck at red eye. Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bcltoys

bcltoys Android Enthusiast

That sound's kinda what happened to me yesterday I did a sbf ,up to this point my phone is still down.

3. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Apply my deodexer.....it's in one of my mod threads, I can't remember which one, but it's in one of the .596 mod threads.

P.S. I applied the propoganda animation with no issues.....did you apply the right one?

Raptor912 likes this.
  4. Raptor912

Yeah, now in a boot loop. May have to SPF now. I will try the deodexer first

5. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

6. Raptor912

OK, not sure what happened. I was deodexed, must have installed the wrong boot animation. Any how, had to SBF back to .340 and start over. That's fine, like to clean things up once in a while.

Thanks for those who responded so quick...(Bo, you are always there! I and many appreciate it!)

Off and running now....

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews