1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help please! Boot loader stuck...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Psyko, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Psyko

Psyko Lurker

Today I decided to try and put my Nexus 5 4.4.4 rooted phone back to stock. I unlocked the bootloader and then it would boot up to the 4 coloured orbs. I discovered that this is because of ClockworkMod Recovery (which is the reason I wanted to get a fresh install of 4.4.4). I went into clockworkmod and do the "wipe data / factory reset" but that didn't help. I think my USB debugging has since been turned off due to this.

I can boot my phone into the area with the menu for "Recovery" and "restart bootloader" and stuff like that. The bootloader is unlocked but when I run "flash-all.bat" it says "waiting for device".

Please help me! ):

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

3. Incakola

Incakola Android Enthusiast

Did you extract the img partitions on the same directory as SDK tools? (Platform tools). You may need to check if there's even a connection between the PC and fastboot mode from your device. Open a command prompt on the folder of the adb files (shift and right-click an empty space inside the folder and select open command prompt...). Type "fastboot devices" , depending on the connection you should see your device's serial number. If you don't see this, then you may need to reinstall the phone's driver (google driver or pdanet is fine). Also, it could be an issue with USB cable itself, try another if you have a spare (bad cables are capable of charging the device but data may not be able to transfer because of a bad pin, corroded wire, etc.).

Nexus 5 Forum

The Nexus 5 release date was November 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.95" screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2300mAh battery, and 2GB storage.

November 2013
Release Date
Reviews