• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help please, Facebook problems

Hi,
I recently had problems with my facebook app, where news feed wouldn't update. in the past when it has happened i just log out and log back in. when i did this and tried to log back in, it wouldn't let me saying facebook couldn't connect with its server. whenever i have problems with facebook i usually go to the market and uninstall updates then redownload. however it won't let me download... it goes to 100% then says download unsuccessful. I have plenty of space for it to download

i tried to log in to the basic facebook app on my phone but it says an error occured when logging in, and to try later. a week on it still won't work

does anyone have any suggestions to fix it? i have tried turning it off then on again but nothing...
I can however go on facebook on my internet on the phone
Please help!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones