1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help please for lg esteem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by amazin1988, Dec 26, 2011.

1. amazin1988

amazin1988 Android Enthusiast

i updated my phone because of the problems i didn't know it would take my root away did anyone find another way or come up with one is yet i see they have a way to do it but im scared ill mess up my phone and don't have the money to but a new one please help need root phone sucks without it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast

theres a thread somewhere that tells how to downgrade back, just check in this and the all things root section

3. Androidkucool

Androidkucool Well-Known Member

Hi Amazin 1988, your phone is not brick right and it is still fully useful.
    My suggestion, wait for couple days and see what others have done/result about it.
    Also, you mention "...help need root phone sucks without it.." I am new at android thing, would you share to me what is the big/biggest deal being rooted compare without it .

4. amazin1988

yea i seen the post on how to downgrade i just dont wanna do cause it takes alot more stuff to do and i dont have the patients and being rooted is the best i dont know how to tell u best but paid apps u can get for free all the metropcs stock bloatware can be remove to where it help save the battery power it just allows to do more stuff like a jail broken ipod and no my phone isnt bricked either

5. amazin1988

my phone was rooted on zvb but had alot of those problems so i updated it and didnt realize it was gonna take my root away but oh well i just hope they come out with something soon

6. danyvw

danyvw Android Enthusiast

The difference between rooted and unrooted phones is like night and day. In a rooted phone you can debloat all the bloatware the manufacturer put inside, you can tweak the build.prop and other internal settings, you can install CWM with subsequent OC

7. amazin1988

well put thank u for explaining better im still knew to the rooting business but thats y i love it so much hope something new comes quick im tired of seeing metro all over my phone

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews