1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Help please! LG G2 bricked?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by webbando, Jun 3, 2016.

1. webbando

webbando Lurker
    None

Jun 3, 2016
    Male
    Hello,
    I tried to update TWRP with autorec but something gone wrong :( :(

Now when I connect my LG G2 with my PC (USB) I can only see multiple drives (like E, B, C, D, E..) and the request of formatting it.

Please somebody could help me? I'm a newbie and tomorrow I have to go for a trip.

Advertisement

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #
    None

May 2, 2010
    Making the Establishment nervous
    Iowa|USA
    You have bulk 9006 mode. You can use the srk tool to fix. Run a Google search for "lg g2 srk tool xda". Should bring you to the thread you need on xda developers site.

KOLIO likes this.
  3. Ls980

Ls980 Lurker
    None

Jun 14, 2016
    Male
    @iowabowtech
    Sorry for bothering you ..
    I have an ls 980 running 5.0.2 which was network locked to sprint i rooted it through one click root then using an app named "Flashify" i installed TWRP custom recovry for lg ls 980.My phone asked me to reboot to complete flashing,I rebooted it and then it went it some type of crash screen it gave Two options to reboot another was some DL type thing..
    I rebooted it . As soon as my phone rebooted it showed me that my phone is 100 percent charged (it was 75%) and now its not accepting charge.so please give your valuable suggestions to what to do now??

4. Ls980

Ls980 Lurker
    None

Jun 14, 2016
    Male
    i do flashed stock recovery through same app nothing changed than i flashed stock 4.4.2 tot . No change.. Do reply soon. :)

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: