1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help please, new android user!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kynaredfern, May 1, 2012.

1. kynaredfern

kynaredfern Lurker
    None

May 1, 2012
    Hey Guys,

Ive had my HTC one X since two days after it was released in the UK and ive got 3 small issues that are bugging me so I hope some one can help me.

The first my contacts, in personalisation I have my phone set up to show missed calls and text messages, think this option is called productivity, however any messages i get from people who's numbers where transferred from my old phone just come up saying the number eg +4477 etc, where as any contact i have added since i have had the fone comes up saying the contacts name. Tried switching contacts from google to phone and no luck.

The second is when I view my emails using the standard mail app (not the Gmail app as I use hotmail also) the emails dont fit the page they are too large and i cant zoom out of them.

And the third is whenever Ive stayed in the one area for a few days, when i travel my location does not update when i move to another place, i have to restart the phone and then it will update as i move from place to place after.

Any ideas to fix one or all three of these?

Thanls

Advertisement

Tags: