• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Please - Stock Rom HTC Desire 310 (D310w) required

Hii :(

I have an Htc desire 310 single sim 1gb ram and i tried to install cwm after installing it with flashify i rebooted and i stuck on htc but thats not all next I tried to flash the stock rom with sp flash tool I was so happy but when the process started stuck on 11 phone disconnected from pc rebooted and then BLACK SCREEN IT DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING i tried to retry the sp flash tool process but EVERY time the process starts the phone disconects

plzzzzzzzzzzz help me i need my phone wo much its only one month passed since i bought it and believe me i want to take in service but i bought it from greece and i'm living in sweden and i don't want to pay for the service

Upvote 0
Hi,

I have an HTC Desire 310 dual SIM with Android 4.2.2 and accidentally deleted the default dialer application, so my mobile does everything else but not phone calls. I had backup so I copied phone.apk and placed to system/app/ and the dialer seemed to start, but when I put the SIM Card started to condiniously flash the dialer application for 1-2 seconds and stop so I disabled the mobile, took out the SIM and the flash stopped.

Anyway has any of you the phone.apk for my HTC?

And a second question, what about .odex files, I have to care to plase the phone.odex file also in the app folder, or the phone.apk will create it.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones