• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help please! wifi interface shutdown

androidcustom18

May 9, 2014
Arizona
I downloaded a vpn app and now my wifi shutdown when i unlock screen or just closes, it gives an error " what the hell phone takes back control of wifi interface, im rooted and using the wifi tether 3.3 synergized, help would be very much appreciated, also i cant factory reset, because i deleted alot of stock apps and it causes boot loop.

I downloaded a vpn app and now my wifi shutdown when i unlock screen or just closes, it gives an error " what the hell phone takes back control of wifi interface, im rooted and using the wifi tether 3.3 synergized, help would be very much appreciated, also i cant factory reset, because i deleted alot of stock apps and it causes boot loop.

What vpn app did you use?

Reactions: androidcustom18
Upvote 0
I was confused with the update. The update is what caused my boot loop. I did a factory reset and everything was fine. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THUNDER VPN! Do you use hotspot shield and your wifi together? And thanks for the help.

I use a user agent for pc browsing and hotspot shield for connecting to game consoles

Reactions: androidcustom18
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones