• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please with Kindle Fire HDX7 3rd gen boot loop stuck.

hidaki9

Mar 3, 2014
Hi all and Sorry for my bad English.

I got a Kindle Fire hdx 7 3rd gen and i got it rooted everything was woking good. then i installed an apk called freedom and i used a function called "freecore" id restarted my kindle and then it got a boot loop stuck, then i was reading that i need to do a hard reset, i charged my kindle fire full charge then press power and hold up volume up until i see the recovery mode with only restart kindle or factory reset options, so i did a factory restore and noting happen still on boot loop stuck i keep reading and i realized than i needed a custom recovery stock something i didn't installed when i rooted my kindle , i got adb installed on pc i tried kindle fire recovery and kindle fire unbrick tool but both software said waiting for device, still when i plug my kindle to pc i heard the sound that win 8 recognized it so please can someone help me or know a threat to a solution thank you .

adb devices recognized my device
but when i tried to push a file to /sdcard/ i got a permission denied

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones